electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
car electronic problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fsunole

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: car electronic problems Reply with quote

I bought a 2004 camry recently and it came wit a sirus satellite system, navigation system, and dvd with two screens in the head rests.

Problem 1: The antenna for the satellite system was not mounted so Toyota remounted it. Ever since they remounted it, the system says that there is signal problem.

Problem 2: The car's battery died after I purchased it and Toyota installed a new battery. Ever since they did that, the navigation system will not turn on and the dvd player will not turn on as well. I confronted Toyota and they said that I must have blewn a fuse when I tried to jump the car.

Toyota refuses to fix anything since the equipment was installed by the previous owner. So now Im looking for a business that can fix all of these problems.

Have any advice what might be wrong, is it an easy fix that I could do, or do you know a company that could? Do you think it will be an expensive fix? Does Best Buy or Circuit City do repairs like this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия