electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
HHD image for Bose lifestype 38 (V38)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Derekv25

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: HHD image for Bose lifestype 38 (V38) Reply with quote

I got a HDD image for Bose v38 and I can new HDD to work for my bose system. IF you need the image please contact at [email protected]. I try to send to you as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: HHD image for Bose lifestype 38 (V38) Reply with quote

Derekv25 wrote:
I got a HDD image for Bose v38 and I can new HDD to work for my bose system. IF you need the image please contact at [email protected]. I try to send to you as soon as possible.

Hi Derek25, Can you please send me those image files for Bose V38?

I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
Kala
kalie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:21 pm    Post subject: HDD image for Bose Reply with quote

hi Derekv25 can you send me your hdd image please ? my hdd is broken and says 801 802 call bose

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия