electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Jvc hifi stuck on standby

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bren

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Jvc hifi stuck on standby Reply with quote

Hello to all you super people, I have a Jvc hifi UX-P55 when you switch it on then 5 seconds later it goes back to standby, i have looked for dry joints,etc but with no luck. please help if you can. Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you checked the outputs??

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad to say i am a bit of a novice, but keen to learn Confused

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello again well after further investigation I have concluded that the relay switch that is closing and putting the hifi back into standby is on the incoming power supply side, and it would seem not on the sound output side, there is a relay for this but is not the one that is shutting the hifi down. After removing output wires one by one the hifi stops going into standby when I remove an output wire marked POUT which I assume is power out does this help any one enough to help me.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where does the POut cable go to?
navy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: UXP-55 goes automatically in standby Reply with quote

Hi,

Disassemble the cd laser unit. On this unit you have to desolder the pcb attached to it. There is small pnp transistor check it, in most cases it is conducting e to c. change it with a similar type. should now work the system.

cheers.....
Navy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия