electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Plasma Fujitsu PDS4242ES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ciavatta

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Plasma Fujitsu PDS4242ES Reply with quote

Hi guy , i have on Lab. this plasma Monitor , after work about 30 minuts the image freeze and appear on screen this error code : 410501280609
the stand by red led blink for 5 time, and the plasma is stuck.
Do you have experience or tips for this model?
Thx
Bye

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up , please help me , send me service manual
DNK3634

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Plasma Fujitsu PDS4242ES Reply with quote

"after work about 30 minuts the image freeze and appear on screen this error code : 410501280609
the stand by red led blink for 5 time, and the plasma is stuck. "
Dear Ciavatta.
My plasma is doing exactly the same. Have spoken to Fujitsu UK who recommended returning screen to them for servicing. Can you tell me what was wrong with your screen and how difficult/costly it was to repair.
Many thanks.
BdogHK

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi same problem here today. Please advise what the technician said and or costs.

THANKS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия