electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
No Sound from Onkyo Receiver -Please Help!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Shoe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: onkyo TX-DS575X AV Receiver Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
This is a common problem with Onkyos. There are about 10 muting transistors located on the preamp board that become leaky. This will cause shutdown when the volume is turned down or functions are changed. Also look for loose solder connections on the DSP board.

Hi Lurker - I'm having the same issue as the rest of these guys. Any idea which 10 transistors those are? I'm having a little trouble determining which one may be the culprit.

Also, does anyone have a service manual for this receiver?
semen123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: onkyo 575 no saund repair Reply with quote

in mi onkyo 575 cpu mpd780208 send comand -mute- all the time
i dont find the rizon, but if cut this "wire" in on condition of receiver
saund, appear and all work correct.
i vont cut this wire by additional relay connectin thear coil paralel to front
speaker relay if cut this wire at all- receiver dont dont start work after off.
excuse me for my english.
sulloj

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Onkyo ts dx575x problem Reply with quote

I have a ts dx 575x and get no sound in the "surround mode" but will get sound from both "A" and "B" speakers when in "Stereo Mode"
Also the unit will only reproduce sound from analog sources. It will not work with optical or coaxial inputs. I've checked and rechecked all the boards for evidence of burned, leaking, discolored areas and found nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
Right now I have a great "2 channel" receiver as it has plenty of output when I use it with analog inputs in the Stereo mode.
IF anyone is interested in buying it, I'll sell it for $75US plus shipping.
I have the unit, manual, remote and original box and packing.
email: [email protected]
Thanks to all!
Onkyo Sucks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Same issues.... Reply with quote

No sound at all, any channel. Problem was intermittent and gradually grew more frequent, to the point now that it stays in not-working mode for days. Am about to chuck this thing in the trash....

Has anybody solved their problems?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resolder transistor Q710 on DSP board. this is a common problem with this model. Onkyo is aware of this defect.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Resolder transistor Q710 on DSP board. this is a common problem with this model. Onkyo is aware of this defect.

Anybody tried this?
gooodie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Onkyo, no sound Reply with quote

I have soldered Q710, but it still the same problem!
Please give us the positions of the 10 smd's responseble for MUTE
eddy123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Changed diodes and fixed Reply with quote

had similar problems. Fixed by replacing 2 open diodes. Didn' note the references. Located on the right side of the most right board( looking on the front) on closest to the front side. general purpose 1N4003, 1A 200V diodes. There is total 5 in this spot. Just replace all.
bluemotorcycle01

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: TX-DS575 Reply with quote

I inquired w/Onkyo recomended service provider about the parts.
I also found a complete working TX-DS575 on E-bay for $90 bucks.
So unless you can find the parts to install and a very good solderer - it's not cost effective to fix this problem yourself. IF you know where the parts can be aquired, please post - otherwise it's DOOM. Better off to put $ on new, current receiver, and hopefully not ONKYO!

Hello Joan,

I am interested in getting some parts for my Onkyo TX-DS575 receiver.

Can you give me pricing for the following?

NCDG-6575 (This is the DSP Board) $234.38
NCDIS-6576 (This is the front circuit board, not pictured) No Longer Available

Individual Integrated Circuits on NCDG-6575 (DSP board)

Q708 ------ YHC 574 920 $3.46
Q709 ------ YHC 574 920
Q710 ------ K25 LC372100PT 9ELL2G No Longer Available

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:38 am    Post subject: Hello.. Reply with quote

Well, If you think of the instrument in these terms instead of as a confusing mass of ICs, transistors, Rs and Cs, it is much easier to isolate the problem to a specific circuit block and locate the part causing the problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия