electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
sony HCD-H305 mini shelf system

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kenbob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: sony HCD-H305 mini shelf system Reply with quote

after different time periods when the unit is playing music or the radio is on it will go to full volume by itself and then will not manually decrease.then the only thing that can be done is unplug it.i am a very hands on person with skills in electronics repair in the gas station industry.what is the most likely cause and does anyone know of a good site to purchase parts if still available?
jts1957

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most likely S501 ... IC109 ... IC501 in that order.
kenbob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: sony HCD-H405 mini shelf system Reply with quote

im interested in board relacement and not component type replacement.also where would i find a parts breakdown manual and a good source to purchase parts for sony products?
jts1957

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1995 unit. Good luck trying to obtain boards. Elektrotanya has SM. SM contains part numbers.
https://sony-store.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5772

All that for a probable dirty volume switch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия