electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
[b]Request: Sony DSC T1 Service/repair manual.[/b]

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oliver´s dad

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: [b]Request: Sony DSC T1 Service/repair manual.[/b] Reply with quote

Dear readers,
Does anyone know how to get an repairmanual for the Sony DSC T1 ?
Today i heard that there was something loose inside my camera.
I openend it and there was a little pin that fell out. Rolling Eyes

I dont know where it should be in the camera... Crying or Very sad
I closed it and it works fin but something is wrong.

I´m trying to search the net for a drawing or something to show the parts inside.

Thanks in advance.
Pierre
HASUKH

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject: Sony DSC-T1 Service/repair manual Reply with quote

DEAR
SIR/MADEM
I HAVE THIS SERVICE MANUAL
PLEASE SEND E-MAIL ME

SEE MY WEBSITE
http://www.arihantelectronics.com

REGARDS
HASMUKH SHAH
demetri007

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: dsc-t1 repair manual Reply with quote

I have the same exact issue- the pin fell out and the menu button are inoperable. PLEASE HELP!
demetri007

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: dsc-t1 repair manual Reply with quote

I have the same exact issue- the pin fell out and the menu button are inoperable. PLEASE HELP!
dadndudes

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that little pin has a flathead, right? It actually drop right into the optical block assy. on the front side of the camera, flat side up. If you look at the front of the lens block, there is a spot located about an inch under the optical lens to the left that it drops into, pin side down, flat side up. Pretty easy install.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия