electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Panasonic model SA-AK88

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shydog

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Panasonic model SA-AK88 Reply with quote

Can anyone help with a schematic, particularly the power supply side. The kids plugged it into the power with the wrong setting selected.
Any help appreciated thanks.

Lyle.
mazmaz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
You must chk Amp IC and Protector elemans(as fuses,poly fuses, thermal fuses(into main transformer),and other power elemans for switching and regulation)
shydog

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I have checked the fuses and they are OK. There is a small transformer that appears to be open circuit but I don't know its specification (has numbers on it FK-1, 1H3E001 and 28KBZ21BG) and the circuit card it sits on has RJBX0192FC. None of which I can identify.
Any other suggestions?
Lyle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия