electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
tv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
s.abdullah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: tv Reply with quote

I have a onida color TV. It's sound is there but no picture is there. please suggest me something to how to repaire it. I think EHT is not making.
Send me email at below given address,
[email protected]
train123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:48 pm    Post subject: onida color TV. It's sound is there but no picture is there Reply with quote

More info is needed to help you. Is this a CRT, LCD, LED or Plasma TV?
I'll assume LCD/LED for this suggestion.
First you have to determine if it is the loss of video or the loss of the backlight that is your problem.

1) if the backlight is okay, verify by putting the TV in a completely dark room. You should be able to see some light glow from the screen or the vent holes on the back of the set. If you see light, then your problem is the video circuit. This can be the main board or the T-Con board.

2) if the backlight is bad, while you have a known good source on (Sound is present but no picture), take a strong light or flashlight and shine it onto the front of the screen. You should see faint images in the screen. If this is so, then you need to check the light tube/LED, inverter board, or power supply for +24 volts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия