electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
SErvice Manual for Ford Focus 1999. 1.8TDdi Estate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alansmithnl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:44 pm    Post subject: SErvice Manual for Ford Focus 1999. 1.8TDdi Estate Reply with quote

Tearing my hair out trying to find something online, but unsuccessful. The American versions are not the same as the European, hence the request here as a last resort
I need mainly electrical diagrams, clutch/transmission or the full manual if possible. Thank you very much for your help in anticipation. I have a front sidelight problem (not working) and the clutch sometimes doesn't work when the pedal is depressed. It sort of works when it wants to. Sounds like the slave cylinder piston isn't pushing the lever far enough for the thrust bearing to disengage the clutch from the flywheel, but if any ford focus enthusiast can help me with any advice, I'd be grateful.
Kind regards.............Alan Smith
vtech

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alan,
Doubt very much that you will get a response here. You'd have a lot better luck posting to any of the "ford" forums especially for the European market.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия