electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Bosch IC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlekseyRn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Bosch IC Reply with quote

Hi, Iam find datasheet on IC Bosch 30344(B140593) .This ic used in Toyota Probox ECU. Sad
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is it from and model #?
AlekseyRn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This IC used in Engin Control Unit in Toyota Probox with CRDi,this IC Power Manager , qfp(20pin+20pin+12pin+12pin) Smile I am sorry for my english,I am from Russia.
vtech

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the best of my knowledge, Bosch designs are highly specific Asics designed for various auto manufacturers. Some are based on Altera or Xilinix based FPGA's.
Unless you are able to gather any information from Bosch direct, chances of finding a data sheet floating on the net is very unlikely.
worldentropy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Bosch IC Reply with quote

AlekseyRn wrote:
Hi, Iam find datasheet on IC Bosch 30344(B140593) .This ic used in Toyota Probox ECU. Sad

Hi,

This is a high-side driver, with 6 (? I think) solid-state switches. Can return error codes relating to which switch is in error. Also used in Mercedes C-class and Vito vans both petrol and diesel.

FYI, the Bosch part numbers that you find on those parts are pretty much an irrelevance; so much so, that Bosch main distributors and tech support themselves are unaware of the numbers - they are numbered by the final ECU integrator, who could pretty much be anyone + the numbers are now out of date.

It took me 3 months hard work to cross-reference this with existing sets, and compare like-for-like with standard production lines to figure out which is which.

Oh, and the FPGAs, whether they are Xilinx or otherwise are just glue logic, which is the least of your worry when you are trying to repair those devices.

Hint: you can exclude the chip through diagnostics - if it is functional, you get a specific reading on the comms lines from the chip itself; Most likely failures are: other components on board (e.g. Injector driving Shotky IG-CMOS transistors, high-power SMT diodes, clippers, fusible resistors ....etc) or, which is almost always the case, a combination of SAM- (wiring loom central interface)to CAN and other busses) and ECU faults caused by, would you believe it, jump starts.

Hope this helps.

Ahmed.
ethiromaniac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: Bosch IC Reply with quote

Good day to all!
I had some ic's, with strange marking of Bosch.
I need halp to describe me with it. It's mark: (without letter)
30062 4192 28pinPLCC
30112 2192 8pinDIP
1947136321 2901 03 01153 28pinPLCC
(with letters)
bd287693 9239 8257 l2391908 44pinPLCC with 12Mhz oscillator
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия