electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Need some advise on fixing a Philips TV- 29PT6021

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
durg_tis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Need some advise on fixing a Philips TV- 29PT6021 Reply with quote

Hi All
I need help with fixing a problem on my Philips TV, model number 29PT6021.

The problem description is as follows:
The tv works fine for about 15-20 min, after that whenever the remote is used the reaction of the TV is very SLOW and erratic, like if you press the channel >< buttons on the remote it take a long time to react. The picture goes in a spin sometimes.

If someone knows what the probem is and how it can be fixed please share it with me. I will also appreciate if anyone having a service manual for this model can share it with me.

Warm regards
Durgesh Nadkarni
Bombay, India.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the set is fitted with the philips a10 chassis, over 99% of faults on this set are caused by failure of ic7064 the painter ic, i would replace this ic without any hesitation especially for a remote control fault, make sure you use the updated software version. ic 7064 is a 100pin smd on the small signal board, do not attempt to replace it unless you have experience with smd as it is very easy to damage the board.
barefoot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: hair dryer Reply with quote

I had a similar problem. My set would not switch on. I just get a pop every second, sometimes it comes on but mostly it pops for hours.
However, I found that holding a hair driyer to the painter board or the small signal board, within seconds it switched on and worked fine until I switched it off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия