electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
onida tv 21 inch yellow picture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tkholen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:05 pm    Post subject: onida tv 21 inch yellow picture Reply with quote

My onida tv 21 inch black has yellow pictures, color was accidentally changed in the service menu, now iam not able to open service menu, i tried all possible ways like disp+vsm but not able to go to service menu, please tell me the code to open the service menu.

Thanks, [email protected]
flyatyou66

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A model number would have helped.
First do a hard reset. Unplug tv from wall plugin, then hold power button on tv for 60 seconds.Plug in tv, power on.
Did you press disp+vsm together for opening service menu. For more help need model number.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия