electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Telefunken TLD1501

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aviaras

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:29 pm    Post subject: Telefunken TLD1501 Reply with quote

I have an older TV Telefunken 15 "TLD1501, it crashed. A green light changes to red light and nothing else happens. Is dead. The Screen has no lighting and no sound. Voltage is inside 12V and 5V DC. Regulators in 1501-50 and 1084-33PM. I took the connector with 6 pins and only 4 wires, with a 12v to the HV board in case of short circuit there, but nothing happened. TPA1517NE The IC output Audio has normal voltage the 7 pin (12v +). I have no remote control, but I believe it is also not necessary.
Any suggestions how to find the fault? Thanks in advance for your help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия