electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Giant GL-1556 manual or schematic needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
berniedd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Giant GL-1556 manual or schematic needed Reply with quote

Hi guys. I'm trying to fix a 4-yr old 14-inch computer monitor for our clinic. It's a Giant brand, model GL-1556. It displays only a green LED light below the screen when I plug it in, but won't turn on. I need a manual or at least a schematic for it but can't get anything off the web. Anybody out there who can point me to the right direction or links? Appreciate any help you can give.
shin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: check this Reply with quote

check the horizontal drive transistor. Also check the MOSFET TRANSISTOR on the power supply section, which is supplying the high voltage to flyback transformer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия