electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Schematic Diagram for Pintek PS-200 Oscilloscope

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Schematic Diagram for Pintek PS-200 Oscilloscope Reply with quote

Hi, i'm searching for any diagrams for PINTEK PS-200
concord

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have (2) service manuals for this oscilloscope, I can scan and email to you, or, if you like, post hard copy(would need postage covered)
azeo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

concord wrote:
have (2) service manuals for this oscilloscope, I can scan and email to you, or, if you like, post hard copy(would need postage covered)

Greetings!

I'm searching for a service manual for the PS200, it's marketed by Dick Smith here in New Zealand under their own brand and model number, but is the same.

I found this fairly old post, and just wondering if you're still around, and happy to provide the manuals! Would be happy with a scan, I'd like to put them on file. I do have some basic schematics from DS, but they are very untidy, and no calibration/trouble shooting info etc.

One thing I found out by co-incidence, is that they are very similar (almost identical in places) to the Leader 1041 (and possibly less featured versions), but different enough to make the apropriate manual really worthwhile. We have about 20 of these scopes, starting to show some repetitive behaviour which I'd like to resolve.

Thank you very much in advance, hope you can help! We have quite a number of service manuals here for older test equipment, if I can return the favour in any way, I'd be more than happy to.

Regards,
azeo
azeo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ps. apologies too, didn't realise until after pushing "submit" that this was not in the service manual section.....

azeo
bazzatron

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: pintek ps200 scope Reply with quote

Hi guys does anyone still have a email copy of the service manual for the pintek ps200 scope?

Bazz in Aus
[email protected]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Diagram for Pintek Oscilloscope Reply with quote

Hi,
I know it was along time ago, but will it be possible for you to email me a copy of the Pintek scope that you offered?

I have a bit of a problem with my unit and although it's an older model, I think the circuitry I'm looking for might just be there.

Many thanks
Look forward to your answer
Robert
[email protected]
matt_uk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: service manual for PINTEK PS-200 Reply with quote

Hi all - Can anyone help out with a service manual or schematics for PINTEK PS-200 Oscilloscope?

Many thanks

email: [email protected]
zohaariz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sir :

I need the service manual of Denon PMA 737. It's an old equipment for ~ 25 years. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия