electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Grundig ST-70 574 SAT--CUC 5820

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vioviovio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Grundig ST-70 574 SAT--CUC 5820 Reply with quote

I make a post a week ago about a thermic problem, problem who now it is turn out to be a total failure of TV-set.
First symptom occure a year ago: high level of brightness and an intense white image of a program produced geometrical deformation of picture( a shape like an S of the vertical edges). I decreased the values of brightness and contrast to obtain a corect picture.
6 months later, the problem got worse: if the room temperature was above 25 Celsius, the image on the screen start flickering( a very intense white line flashing on the screen, like a stroboscope). In order to eliminate this annoying efect, i decreased even more the levels of brightness and contrast, or/and opened the room window to lower the room temperature.
Finally, about 2 days ago the image started to disappear and reappear almost immediate until it was gone for good ; the remote and local controls are working and the sound is still OK, except some times is noisy- like a tunner off line.
A visual exame revealed the isolation of the high voltage focus cable was burned ( i dont know if compromised) because it was touching the radiator of the vertical amplifier.
Some multimeter data: power supply is OK( +A=161V; +G=26V; +B=12V; +E=8V; +H=5V) but the voltage recover from the final transf is null( +C= 0 V --corect is 200V). Also, it is not any high voltage and the tube filament it is not on.
The circuit who deliver +C voltage for final RGB amplifier is OK( R528, C529, D529, C527), the BU508A and its circuit is OK, other electrolytic capacitors from the frame stage are OK.
Should i change the starter TDA8140 or should i'll be looking in another place?
If you have any ideea, please, let me know. I only have a multimeter. Rolling Eyes
vioviovio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Grundig Reply with quote

Problem solved: TDA 8410 .
Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия