electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Vauxhall Vectra 1998 CDX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hutch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Vauxhall Vectra 1998 CDX Reply with quote

Has anyone ever seen the message CD-SAFE on a Vauxhall electronic display. What does it mean and how is it rectified? Thx
guest5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: re cd safe Reply with quote

u probably know what this is by now but I had it on my car and it happens after the battery has died or lost power to the radio/cd player and u will need to have ur 4 digit code that would have been with original paperwork and enter it into the radio to enable you to use the cd player again.
farooq_007

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: re cd safe Reply with quote

i have the same problem but dont know how to entre code i tried pressing 6 ( digit buttons) and by pressing < > buttons

when i unlock my bmw 3 series i used < > buttons but on astra ???

please help me its been 3 munths since we change battery and still
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия