electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Thomson ICC17 28DP25EG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monxx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Thomson ICC17 28DP25EG Reply with quote

Hi everybody,

I'm new here, please help me asap.
I've ICC17 chassis problem, after change the LOPTY (HR8117)and the Transistor(BUH616) still cannot switch on the TV and the TR damaged again. I hope somebody have idea what i forgot to check.

Thanks

If need Toshiba drawing or JVC LCD schema please tell me.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that the exactly correct transistor for your T.V? Does it have an external diode and is it O.K? Did you change the hold down capacitor which is across the diode and across the transistor? Change this one with one that is exactly the same. Do you have the deflection coils connected?
Use a lightbulb in series with it, which may save your transistor.
Monxx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I write the mistake the transistor BUH516!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия