electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Schematic for LG 40UB800v Ultra HD smart TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RR4711_2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:45 pm    Post subject: Schematic for LG 40UB800v Ultra HD smart TV Reply with quote

Had an accident, little child dropped it from shelf. Main fuse blow. Suspect PSU flexed on impact and shorted to chassis.

Can anyone provide a service manual? It's an almost new 4K TV, I would be sad if I have to dump it.
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it dropped hard enough to 'flex' a board, Panel may be problematic.
RR4711_2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jts1957 wrote:
If it dropped hard enough to 'flex' a board, Panel may be problematic.

Panel looks fine as far as I can tell. What I found out so far: pos. pin of filter cap after rectifier must have touched chassis on impact (burn spot on sheet metal). Bridge rectifier fried, 2x 1N5408 fried and a MOSFET of the what I think is the Power Factor correction. I order replacement parts.

PN of Power supply is: LGP40-14UL18
LG P/N EAY63488601

If anyone has Schematic of the PSU I would appreciate.

Also looking for Datasheet of MAP8800 (MagnaChip) and SSC9527S (Sanken). Couldnt find any using google.
vtech

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chances of finding a schematic posted is next to impossible as there are many, many types and versions. Your best bet is to either reverse engineer, buy one available or try using datasheets of components as a guide.
Korean Magnachip and Japanese Sanken(like many other) happen to be somewhat difficult searches.

With Sanken, from past experience, only popular devices are listed and swiftly taken out as new products show up---always look for their selection guide that may or may not be available on their site.
SCC9527S is a version of SCC9522 controller.
Here is a cached copy. Copy and paste address in a browser window.

bbs-static-2.21dianyuan.com/download.php?id=99029

MAP8800 is a power factor corrector. Here is an application;
http://www.how2power.com/newsletters/1210/products/H2PToday1210_products_MagnaChip.pdf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия