electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips 27PT543S37A

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kpn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Philips 27PT543S37A Reply with quote

I have a Philips 27PT543S37A and it turns on for a few seconds but then the audio and picture go out but the power LED stays on. If you then press channel up or down the picture and audio comes back for a few seconds. I have looked for the service manual on servicemanuals.net but they do not carry it. can you please help
Tithulta

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: same tv w/ same issue Reply with quote

I have this same TV with the SAME problem. It isn't even 3 years old yet...I've got an OLD Sanyo 25" that's still kicking 10Yrs later. I sure would like some advice on this problem as I'm game to replace it unless it's a cheap fix. I've repaired numerous PC's including soldering etc the PCBs so I can fix it myself if i knew what was wrong. Local repair guy doesn't seem to have my time of day...not even a free estimate.
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adjusted screen control (very critical adjustment)
or
Replaced leaky 7461 Transistor [nte123ap]. found burnt area around this transistor and found the transistor was leaky. checked good, but replaced. also replace 2455 47uf
Lubomir

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Bad caps in Philips TV Reply with quote

I have the same problem with the 27pt543s37a. There was a problem with counterfeit electrolyte in aluminum electrolytics a couple years ago; cost Dell $300M (go look at last year's 10K report). Could possibly be the root cause of all these cheap Philips TeeVees going dead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия