electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony KV 28FX20U ---BE3B sound but no pic for 20 mins.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stevie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Sony KV 28FX20U ---BE3B sound but no pic for 20 mins. Reply with quote

At switch on sound is there, EHT is there only screen is blank for twenty mins, not even any on screen graphics when adjusting vol. or channel change, then picture will appear and all is normal for as long as set is on.
Switch off then immediatley back on and it's another long wait for any life on screen, which would suggest this is not a thermal problem.
zalds

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: sony no picture Reply with quote

first u didnt say if it has some raster or not if not ur problem lie on the video section up to the crt drive for the cathode if one of the cathode [red blue or green] u will not get any picture at all or it takes time because the i kv limit is detecting u have a bad picture tube...... try to increase the screen voltage slowly an try to see if the picture appper and ull see if any of the color are not giving ist normal color
stevie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou for your reply, I will try this , there is no raster untill pic appears, I will lift the A1 supply at switch on to see results and let you know,
Regards, Stevie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As soon as I lifted the A1 ever so slightly --- normal picture, switch off then back on picture appears within a couple of seconds and after several on / off operations problem seems to be cured, could this be due to tube age (about 4 years old ) and the operating parameters have shifted slightly?
zalds

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for my late reply my pc had a problem..............this things both can have the same problem produce.....if its hold for a longer time like a day its ok to to use it if its goes balack screen again check the crt on the back off the picture tube for leaky parts like risistor capacitor or maybe the video drive output or maybe the 1kv ckt has the problem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия