electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
LCD panasonic does not work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Javyhawk

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:30 pm    Post subject: LCD panasonic does not work Reply with quote

Hi all! Firstly God bless you..this is my first topic posted here in this wonderful forum. I am from colombia; my english is not very but so if you read any wrong word excuse me for it. I have a LCD panasonic TV model TC-L32X1 which, once I press power button, it turns on showing right image and good sound but after about ten seconds the image is gone and the sound disappeared five seconds later. The TV turns off completely but the red LED stays blinkikng permanently. I have read o the web about the blinking code of the Panasonic TVs that we can locate any failure according to the number of blinkings. In my case, the red LED stays blinking without stopping so I am very confused of it. Because there is no any explanation about this permanent blinking. I checked out all the resistors, diodes, transistors and caps on the power supply and they are ok. What else must I do? Thanks for your help and attention
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия