electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
SGH-T989 - Tmobile Galaxy S2 - Audio IC Location

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maveej

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:32 pm    Post subject: SGH-T989 - Tmobile Galaxy S2 - Audio IC Location Reply with quote

Hello ESI Forums,

First time post here. I am excited to come upon this website. Looks like lots of great schematics are uploaded. I searched looking for SGH-T989 galaxy s2 schematic in search of the Audio IC location. I couldn't find a schematic or post about it.

If anyone knows of it I would be delighted to hear from you. Google and other search results continuously point me towards other versions of the S2 and the boards are not identical.

Thanks!

Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия