electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Code for Mercedes radio audio 10

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Sjansen



Joined: 23 Jul 2016
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:43 am    Post subject: Code for Mercedes radio audio 10 Reply with quote

Hi,

I hope you can help me with the following. I lost my code for the radio (audio 10). I think it is the original radio.
The VIN No. is WDB1704471F104553

Many thanks,
Stefan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TITANUM



Joined: 25 Sep 2013
Posts: 351

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Code for Mercedes radio audio 10 Reply with quote

Sjansen wrote:
Hi,

I hope you can help me with the following. I lost my code for the radio (audio 10). I think it is the original radio.
The VIN No. is WDB1704471F104553

Many thanks,
Stefan

sorry we can't help
Main Dealer or a Decoding Service only for this code
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sjansen



Joined: 23 Jul 2016
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Code for Mercedes radio audio 10 Reply with quote

TITANUM wrote:
Sjansen wrote:
Hi,

I hope you can help me with the following. I lost my code for the radio (audio 10). I think it is the original radio.
The VIN No. is WDB1704471F104553

Many thanks,
Stefan

sorry we can't help
Main Dealer or a Decoding Service only for this code


I saw multiple posts for it seems the same issue and they could be helped. I am trying to locate the original dealer and hope they can help but if I can't find it is there another way to get the code?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sjansen



Joined: 23 Jul 2016
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw multiple posts for it seems the same issue and they could be helped. I am trying to locate the original dealer and hope they can help but if I can't find it is there another way to get the code?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sjansen



Joined: 23 Jul 2016
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:13 am    Post subject: Mercedes audio 10 code Reply with quote

I called the dealer and it seems the radio was not provided by them. I removed the radio. The serial no. is: S/NO. AL 2199W1059157. It's a model MF2199. The Mercedes code is A1708200186.

Could this help to get the 5 digit code?
Thanks a lot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bowers



Joined: 13 May 2012
Posts: 17

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Mercedes audio 10 code Reply with quote

Sjansen wrote:
I called the dealer and it seems the radio was not provided by them. I removed the radio. The serial no. is: S/NO. AL 2199W1059157. It's a model MF2199. The Mercedes code is A1708200186.

Could this help to get the 5 digit code?
Thanks a lot.
MF2199=No calculator software
VIN = No code listed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Електроника София - Service Manuals Free Download - Prikachi - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Search - Jabse.InK  - Pulsator

Connector Pinout Forum - Новини - SnimkiOt.com - безплатен DNS - Whois разузнаване - Poblizo.com : пътешествия