electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Bush WS6680SIL Sevice mode defaulted FIXED!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doofy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Bush WS6680SIL Sevice mode defaulted FIXED!!! Reply with quote

Hi everyone wondering if anyone can hel me out in this one.

After setting up a universal remote all went well, shortly after my daughter was using the TV and one of the buttons gave her access to the service mode Mad. She then went on to set the tv to Factory Default Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad The result is no widescreen, 4:3 is very full screen all the languages have been reset to foreign Question Question 16:9 picture is almost a circle on the TV Question. I can get back into Service mode but i have no Idea what the correct values are anybody any ideas? The TV is only 6 months old but Bush Just told me they will not honur the warranty as it is not a product fault fair enough all this for a universal remote that cost a quid from the pound shop. Confused Confused Confused

Many thanks for any info or help.

EDIT: I managed to sort this out with a little help from a beko service manual. and all seems to be good again Very Happy so if anyone needs to get into the service mode on this model and i suspect a few others, then i used a URC22B universal remote from the £ shop or if you cant find one and anyone wants this one feel free aint letting it near my kids again in a hurry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия