electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Is it Worth to Buy Hp Probook 6460b for Graphic Designing?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SarahEmi45

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:02 am    Post subject: Is it Worth to Buy Hp Probook 6460b for Graphic Designing? Reply with quote

Hi! I'm a beginner-level graphic designer and I'm working in the Logo Design agency as an intern graphic designer. I'm also doing online graphic designing courses due to which I badly need the best but an affordable laptop for graphic designing. Someone recommended me to buy Hp ProBook 6460b. I have less idea about the graphic designing based laptops that is why I want some suggestion from your side guys. Please help me to find the best laptop for graphic design.
kimberlyjose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:45 am    Post subject: TUF Gaming FX505GT Reply with quote

If you're a beginner and don't have a lot of capital to buy, then the Asus TUF Gaming FX505GT (UAH 21,999) is a good choice - an IPS-level NanoEdge display, 8GB of RAM, the latest 9th Gen Intel Core processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics. This is the minimum set of parameters for high-quality work with a standard set of graphic web developers at InGeniousguru without freezing and torment, and at a reasonable price!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия