electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
aiwa nsx-f9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ian_madman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: aiwa nsx-f9 Reply with quote

Can anyone help with a service manual for an aiwa nsx-f9 stereo or help with problem when connected to mains all i get is the pause and the up & down search leds lighting rest of unit is dead. already have schematic for nsx-f959 but some of the component nos dont match

Thanks
werty56

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: AIWA NSX F9 Reply with quote

I too have this problem, and need the service manual.
I have found two shorted Qs a PNP and NPN in the Pwr Amp section. FP1016 + FN1016
Don't know what caused them to both 2 melt, but reckon it would work if I replaced them - give yours a look and see if it's the same and let me know?
When switched back on sans blown transistors it power cycles.
I think these two components are expensive and hard to source?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: AIWA NSX F9 Reply with quote

These two transistors are available together strangely enough?
http://www.tritronicsinc.com/aiwa_2.htm
AIWA SVT00055010 TR, KIT HAS FN1016/FP1016 NLA, USE U0009763U
What part of the world are you in?
I could tell you a good shop for stuff like that but it's in the UK.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: aiwa nsx-f9 Reply with quote

ian_madman wrote:
Can anyone help with a service manual for an aiwa nsx-f9 stereo or help with problem when connected to mains all i get is the pause and the up & down search leds lighting rest of unit is dead. already have schematic for nsx-f959 but some of the component nos dont match

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия