electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Bosh radio code

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
krzysiek44



Joined: 22 Feb 2018
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:48 am    Post subject: Bosh radio code Reply with quote

Make
Blaupunkt
Model
Mercedes Benz 034953 MB Truck Base Low
Part Number
7 620 000 020
Serial Number
BP002080643865
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
masterskay62



Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Posts: 629

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Bosh radio code Reply with quote

krzysiek44 wrote:
Make
Blaupunkt
Model
Mercedes Benz 034953 MB Truck Base Low
Part Number
7 620 000 020
Serial Number
BP002080643865


Hi.
Try....0627
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
krzysiek44



Joined: 22 Feb 2018
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Bosh radio code Reply with quote

masterskay62 wrote:
krzysiek44 wrote:
Make
Blaupunkt
Model
Mercedes Benz 034953 MB Truck Base Low
Part Number
7 620 000 020
Serial Number
BP002080643865


Hi.
Try....0627


Thanks, it works
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
krzysiek44



Joined: 22 Feb 2018
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:20 pm    Post subject: Bosch Reply with quote

Hello, and for this radio you would have the code?
Make
Mercedes Benz
Model
Mercedes Benz 034953 MB Truck Base Low
Part Number
7 620 000 009
Serial Number
cm0009c0048434
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
masterskay62



Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Posts: 629

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Bosch Reply with quote

krzysiek44 wrote:
Hello, and for this radio you would have the code?
Make
Mercedes Benz
Model
Mercedes Benz 034953 MB Truck Base Low
Part Number
7 620 000 009
Serial Number
cm0009c0048434


Hi.
Try......0848
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Електроника София - Service Manuals Free Download - Prikachi - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Search - Jabse.InK  - Pulsator

Connector Pinout Forum - Новини - SnimkiOt.com - безплатен DNS - Whois разузнаване - Poblizo.com : пътешествия