electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Blaupunkt radio code request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shokofany

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:41 am    Post subject: Blaupunkt radio code request Reply with quote

Hi,

I will be grateful for sharing the code for BLAUPUNKT installed in my Peugeot 206. The details of the radio are as follows:

Peugeot 206 n2 96 370 825 80
Blaupunkt Peugeot T1 niv2
BP 8146Y8549555
7 648 146 392.

Thanks for your assistance in advance!
kohman2

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: Blaupunkt radio code request Reply with quote

shokofany wrote:
Hi,

I will be grateful for sharing the code for BLAUPUNKT installed in my Peugeot 206. The details of the radio are as follows:

Peugeot 206 n2 96 370 825 80
Blaupunkt Peugeot T1 niv2
BP 8146Y8549555
7 648 146 392.

Thanks for your assistance in advance!

code 3536
shokofany

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Blaupunkt radio code request Reply with quote

kohman2 wrote:

code 3536

Unfortunately it is not a right code. Ill be happy to read a proper code from someone with bigger experience in this forum. Thanks.
bogege2

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Blaupunkt radio code request Reply with quote

shokofany wrote:
kohman2 wrote:

code 3536

Unfortunately it is not a right code. Ill be happy to read a proper code from someone with bigger experience in this forum. Thanks.

This code is correct for your serial number!
It is possible that you do not enter this code correctly or in the past the radio has been decoded and the original code has been changed to another! Exclamation
shokofany

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Blaupunkt radio code request Reply with quote

bogege2 wrote:
shokofany wrote:
kohman2 wrote:

code 3536

This code is correct for your serial number!
It is possible that you do not enter this code correctly or in the past the radio has been decoded and the original code has been changed to another! Exclamation

Thanks for the confirmation. I checked it twice and the result is the same. I have no knowledge regarding the past of the car/radio so perhaps the code has been changed. Any ides in this situation?
kohman2

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Blaupunkt radio code request Reply with quote

shokofany wrote:
kohman2 wrote:

code 3536

you need to read the dump 25c160
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: