electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Can somebody help me with the code?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voss

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:53 pm    Post subject: Can somebody help me with the code? Reply with quote

I tried several code calculators for my very old car radio, which i found in garrage, but i dont remember and still cant find the real code! Now, after many attempts on the display i see only "- - - -" and all buttons are inactive! Hope that this player is not blocked forever already.. Now i will try to leave it on for the night, but tomorow if i will be able to enter the code again i will need the right one! So please if someone can help me with the real code please do it! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

The player is an old BLAUPUNKT, kessete player:

BP4495S2766956
7 644 495 091
tmcu

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Can somebody help me with the code? Reply with quote

Voss wrote:
I tried several code calculators for my very old car radio, which i found in garrage, but i dont remember and still cant find the real code! Now, after many attempts on the display i see only "- - - -" and all buttons are inactive! Hope that this player is not blocked forever already.. Now i will try to leave it on for the night, but tomorow if i will be able to enter the code again i will need the right one! So please if someone can help me with the real code please do it! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

The player is an old BLAUPUNKT, kessete player:

BP4495S2766956
7 644 495 091

Try 0863
Voss

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your answer, but seems the player is already blocked bcose it wont turns on! The power button lights up for 1 second and turns off. Last night i leave it on power and display "----" but today it wont turn on anymore? What to do now ?
tmcu

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voss wrote:
Thanks for your answer, but seems the player is already blocked bcose it wont turns on! The power button lights up for 1 second and turns off. Last night i leave it on power and display "----" but today it wont turn on anymore? What to do now ?

I'm not sure that it is because it is blocked , does the battery have power ?
here is a link to entry instructions where they do say the radio can have a common fault of turning off and on !
https://www.dndservices.co.uk/Renault-4-x-15W-RDS-decode.html
Voss

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The unit is out of the car and i use ongrid power adapter 12V/2A.. But the problem still exist! yesterday i was able to see "CODE" and input numbers, but after all my try outs - today everything is inactive, only when i press the power button he liths up for 1 second and goes down.. Sad
tmcu

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voss wrote:
The unit is out of the car and i use ongrid power adapter 12V/2A.. But the problem still exist! yesterday i was able to see "CODE" and input numbers, but after all my try outs - today everything is inactive, only when i press the power button he liths up for 1 second and goes down.. :(

It does sound rather like the common problem that they mention on the link !
sorry we couldn't help !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: