electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
RuneScape lets you take the adventures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sletrry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:56 am    Post subject: RuneScape lets you take the adventures Reply with quote

Mastering chinchompas was particularly intriguing because I chose to search utilizing a kind of animation called three-ticking. I will spare you the specifics--only know that by putting in more effort and getting some timing down, you are able to shorten the time it takes to complete certain activities by tricking the game engine to overriding a very long animation with a brief one.

Old School Runescape is still using the same engine from 11 years ago, and this cartoon trick is just one of many ways players have pushed it to its limitations. Veteran players have figured out the way to do all sorts of items Jagex never actually planned , from multiplying animations into cheesing AI.

I spent time on Hunter than any other abilities, but they all follow the exact same pattern. They are just like a tug-of-war with the sport itself: as levels start to require more expertise, you learn more efficient methods to train. As grindy as Runescape is, so long as you really feel like you're about keeping up with the ever-lengthening EXP pub, and so long as you have a very clear target in sight, it is never too daunting. But many skills plateau disappointingly early on.

The defibrillating shock of unlocking a new training method gets painfully infrequent. I know from experience that it only gets worse when abilities reach the 90s, where one degree can take dozens of hours of the same activity. The EXP pub keeps getting bigger but there's nothing new to do in sight, and that's really where leveling skills begins to get dull.

Buy OSRS Gold and RS3 Gold from your family shop w w w.rsgoldfast.c o m! RSGoldFast offer you the best, cheapest and fast service. Enjoy more fun within seconds RS Gold delivery.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия