electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Need code for Renault Megane III radio

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
obdserwis_pl



Joined: 07 Jan 2019
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:18 pm    Post subject: Need code for Renault Megane III radio Reply with quote

Hello

Need help with recode Megane IIIphI radio

RNR1DDA0265931
RENR1A201-10
FD0310270265931

2811 500 30R
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tmcu



Joined: 13 May 2007
Posts: 1011
Location: UK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Need code for Renault Megane III radio Reply with quote

obdserwis_pl wrote:
Hello

Need help with recode Megane IIIphI radio

RNR1DDA0265931
RENR1A201-10
FD0310270265931

2811 500 30R


Is there a security number in an A123 format ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
obdserwis_pl



Joined: 07 Jan 2019
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Need code for Renault Megane III radio Reply with quote

tmcu wrote:
obdserwis_pl wrote:
Hello

Need help with recode Megane IIIphI radio

RNR1DDA0265931
RENR1A201-10
FD0310270265931

2811 500 30R


Is there a security number in an A123 format ?


Hello,
Yes: A913
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tmcu



Joined: 13 May 2007
Posts: 1011
Location: UK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Need code for Renault Megane III radio Reply with quote

obdserwis_pl wrote:
tmcu wrote:
obdserwis_pl wrote:
Hello

Need help with recode Megane IIIphI radio

RNR1DDA0265931
RENR1A201-10
FD0310270265931

2811 500 30R


Is there a security number in an A123 format ?


Hello,
Yes: A913


Try 0745
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Електроника София - Service Manuals Free Download - Prikachi - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Search - Jabse.InK  - Pulsator

Connector Pinout Forum - Новини - SnimkiOt.com - безплатен DNS - Whois разузнаване - Poblizo.com : пътешествия