electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Vectra C CDR 2005

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xeo256

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:37 pm    Post subject: Vectra C CDR 2005 Reply with quote

Hi,
Two Days ago I`ve bought Vectra C 2003 but I didn`t get pass card with radio pin unlock code. I would like to ask if anybody would be so generous and provide me with validate pin for my radio?

Siemens VDO
No 13 138 246
Type CDR2005 (E)
UY8
Made in Czech Republic

Serial : GM020532014188

Prod number: 36CWPF
tmcu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Vectra C CDR 2005 Reply with quote

Xeo256 wrote:
Hi,
Two Days ago I`ve bought Vectra C 2003 but I didn`t get pass card with radio pin unlock code. I would like to ask if anybody would be so generous and provide me with validate pin for my radio?

Siemens VDO
No 13 138 246
Type CDR2005 (E)
UY8
Made in Czech Republic

Serial : GM020532014188

Prod number: 36CWPF

Sorry , I don't know of any source of free codes for this model .
Xeo256

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for reply. I have one more question. Is it possible to use ODB2 to retreave radio pin code? Since non of mechanics from my town was able to help me i decided to order this OBD2 cable along with software. Maybe dumb question but I lack experience in field of electronics Sad. To sum up I'll have ODB2 cable, software and laptop.[/img]
tmcu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeo256 wrote:
Thanks for reply. I have one more question. Is it possible to use ODB2 to retreave radio pin code? Since non of mechanics from my town was able to help me i decided to order this OBD2 cable along with software. Maybe dumb question but I lack experience in field of electronics :(. To sum up I'll have ODB2 cable, software and laptop.[/img]

The code is in eeprom , you cannot access it through obd2 , some car radio shops reprogram the eeprom if you were keen to keep the original radio !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: