electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
CODE FOR RADIO FOR MY FORD FOCUSPlease help-last chance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glodalec

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:41 am    Post subject: CODE FOR RADIO FOR MY FORD FOCUSPlease help-last chance Reply with quote

Hello,
I would be extremely happy and grateful if someone could help me, because I have lost all hope to decode my auto radio. And as car is already old, I would just like to hear once again radio singing my favorite songs before I lost him...

Once when battery of the car died, also auto radio switched off. And when I fixed battery, I could not find code to switch on radio again (because I bought car already

Well, it is original radio of my Ford Focus 1.6, type DFW-FYDB, it was made either 2003 or 2004, and I guess it's model year is 1999.
It only has possibility to listen radio and cassetts.

There is no information on the surface of auto radio about the mark or company of radio, except 4000 RDS...so I guess it is reallyx original factory auto radio (I'm the 2nd owner).

I'm attaching also two photos of radio.

I thank sooooo much to all who could help to find code...As I said it is my last hope...

Uro
[img][/img]
Glodalec

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:32 am    Post subject: CODE FOR RADIO FOR MY FORD FOCUSPlease help-last chance Reply with quote

When I pressed 1 and 6 on the auto radio, it displayed: 50600500 (and in the row bellow 255)
tmcu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: CODE FOR RADIO FOR MY FORD FOCUSPlease help-last chance Reply with quote

Glodalec wrote:
Hello,
I would be extremely happy and grateful if someone could help me, because I have lost all hope to decode my auto radio. And as car is already old, I would just like to hear once again radio singing my favorite songs before I lost him...

Once when battery of the car died, also auto radio switched off. And when I fixed battery, I could not find code to switch on radio again (because I bought car already

Well, it is original radio of my Ford Focus 1.6, type DFW-FYDB, it was made either 2003 or 2004, and I guess it's model year is 1999.
It only has possibility to listen radio and cassetts.

There is no information on the surface of auto radio about the mark or company of radio, except 4000 RDS...so I guess it is reallyx original factory auto radio (I'm the 2nd owner).

I'm attaching also two photos of radio.

I thank sooooo much to all who could help to find code...As I said it is my last hope...

Uro
[img][/img]

Unfortunately the photo hasn't attached , there should be a number
like M123456 on the radio could you post that ?
Glodalec

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you a lot ! Yes, I has some problems with attaching photos...I will now try code which you suggested...I hope it works...Smile Smile
tmcu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glodalec wrote:
Thank you a lot ! Yes, I has some problems with attaching photos...I will now try code which you suggested...I hope it works...:-) :-)

Sorry , you misunderstand , the M123456 I showed was an example of the layout of the serial number that you need to look for , when you have found your serial number post it here and we can tell you your code !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: