electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
backlighting led monitor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2muchinfo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: backlighting led monitor Reply with quote

Replacing r 1 resistor on 701-cpt with 10k .25 watt resistor as listed on schematic supplied by pdf service manual for acer al1713 monitor .original is burned beyond reconition. any one know if this is correct for certain?any clues to why resistor burned out . thiswould be of great help.
seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same question. R1 burned out, noted C22 bulging slightly. Three monitors of this model went dim where I work. I wonder if it was bad engineering or they just got a bad batch of resistors?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия