electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Alfa romeo code missing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jano147

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:15 pm    Post subject: Alfa romeo code missing Reply with quote

Hello
I just bought an alfa Romeo 147 and the code of my radio is locked, the serial nr is : BP330158354419
If someone can help I would be very grateful !
Thanks and good day
tmcu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: Alfa romeo code missing Reply with quote

jano147 wrote:
Hello
I just bought an alfa Romeo 147 and the code of my radio is locked, the serial nr is : BP330158354419
If someone can help I would be very grateful !
Thanks and good day

This should be 'vin coded' , i.e it is linked to the immobilizer system in the the original fitment vehicle . It is possible to reprogram for another vehicle but it is quite expensive ! If it is asking for a code anyway try 5233 .
jano147

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks it works !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: