electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
SONY KV-2063R Television

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbearl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:18 am    Post subject: SONY KV-2063R Television Reply with quote

I'm likely not the first to inquire into problems with this particular model of TV.
Here's a brief description of the problem:

The picture begins flickering at a frequency of about once a second. However, the problem is NOT isolated to video,
each "flash" also produces a similar effect with the audio. I also noticed that a neon snubber near the flyback
flashes with each flash of the picture.

The strange things is - occasionally, the unit may not act up at all even after several hours viewing. In fact, I
watched full length 4 movies the other day without any problems.

I checked everything numerous times and nothing seems to be out of the ordinary. Several sites hint the problem may
be the due to faulty solder connections within the tuner block. I replaced the tuner with a new one but there has
been no change.

To make the problem less irritating, I have resorted to using my VCR to provide sound through my stereo.

If anybody can shed some light on this problem, I would be very appreciative.

I am also looking for complete service information for this series of chassis since similar models were equipped with
A\V inputs as well as being stereo compatable.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Imran Khan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello
As my Exp i found open VR in power supply so first replace with new one,Now if the problem still
there so check HV cord to H.Stat.some times the HV cord create the problem of lose conection
With H.Stat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- Hi , Me i got the same problem and it was a simple broken solder in the IF pcb . take a délicate Look on bad solders in chassis . Sony have often this problem .

- Denis S ... Canada . Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия