electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
NEC PX-42XM1G Plasma

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eetvs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: NEC PX-42XM1G Plasma Reply with quote

Hello

Does anyone have a service manual for this Plasma PX-42XM1G Question , or has work experience on NEC models ?

Regards

Ken

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI KEN
I MAY HAVE A SERVICE MANUAL FOR THIS PLASMA BUT IM AWAY WORKING AT THE MOMENT,HOPEFULLY IM HOME NEXT WEEK SO I WILL LOOK THIS UP AGAIN AND SEND YOU IT,REGARDS MARIO.
EETVS

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:22 am    Post subject: NEC Plasma Reply with quote

Many thanks

hope to hear from you soon

Best Regards

Ken
East Essex Television Services
[email protected]
rootik

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.
I'm too late, but can e-mail me this service manual anybody? (PX-42XM1G
). rootik at mail.ru

Thank you wery much.
Dooney0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: PX-42XM1G Reply with quote

Hello,

I have experience on these products what is the problem ??

Mike.
kamdesigns

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: nec plasma 42mp3 Reply with quote

basically, my plasma tends to display the picture variant amounts of time. also there is abnormal buzzing sound from psu when the display is blank.

anyone had this problem or have clues to which components to replace or service manual.
macca1301

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: 42mp3 Reply with quote

dooney

Could do with some help with part numbers etc have bought got a px-42vm3g but it is missing at least a power supply board am trying to source on of these would like to have a look at a service manual to see if a) anything else is missing, b) to give it the monitor a once over and make sure everything else is in place etc.

Hope you can help.
Dooney

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:35 am    Post subject: PX-42VM3G Reply with quote

Hi Macca,

Sorry for delay in answering, if you send me a photo of the unit i can tell you what is missing :-

[email protected]

Mike.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия