electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
technosat circuit diagram

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mnadeem

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:51 am    Post subject: technosat circuit diagram Reply with quote

hi want to repair , power supply is dead , can not read the componnents , the receiver is technosat ir 7000 , can any one please help Rolling Eyes
mnadeem

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: repair Reply with quote

Hi after wait for long time , have to write here no one has given answer to my need , Embarassed
some componnents i have changed , but if any one can tell that where to find dupplicate , for........... transistor ksp2222 and also d=zdiod bzx55c12 and also opat pc817 ans also power transistor ssp4n90a. there is a also a resistence but can not read value r3 color Question ,,,,. The unit no is YHGD7.820.034 2002/01/31
I hope that there is some one who can help me Question
thanks any way reading my problem but not giving answer . Twisted Evil
mnadeem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Hi
Thanks guyas for helping , Question .i have thought that some one willing to give some info ,, but sorry to say nothing happend , I have ASKED for duplicate for SSP4N90A , becouse it is hard to find here in germany , any way i am self in shame to asking for help ,, where we get nothing .. so i hope thay are lucky if if thay have some information from here ,, Twisted Evil
Morrowrj

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: technosat Reply with quote

With that kind of attitude i am reluctant to help...but here goes. Mouser has your transistor equivalent, see here [url]http://www.mouser.com/index.cfm?&handler=data.listcategory&D=*SSP4N90A*&terms=SSP4N90A&Ntt=*SSP4N90A*&Dk=1&Ns=SField&N=0&crc=true[/url]
or just search from http://www.mouser.com/

Good luck,
Robert
mnadeem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Hi
dir i have seen it ,, the dupplicate is find FQP3N90, but not awyble in germany .. so the one of guyas told me that i can use STP3NB90 or 2SK2763 0r 2SK2608 so i am looking ,, second one optakalup namely 4822 A1 130 93347 made in japan can i use PC817 the Question

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: repair Reply with quote

mnadeem wrote:
Hi after wait for long time , have to write here no one has given answer to my need , Embarassed
some componnents i have changed , but if any one can tell that where to find dupplicate , for........... transistor ksp2222 and also d=zdiod bzx55c12 and also opat pc817 ans also power transistor ssp4n90a. there is a also a resistence but can not read value r3 color Question ,,,,. The unit no is YHGD7.820.034 2002/01/31
I hope that there is some one who can help me Question
thanks any way reading my problem but not giving answer . Twisted Evil

R3 = 1KΩ resister
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия