electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
>>> Schneider TV Mdel 2805 Series TV9G (Urgent) !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohannesM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:00 am    Post subject: >>> Schneider TV Mdel 2805 Series TV9G (Urgent) ! Reply with quote

I have a problem with my TV.
During house moving have lost my remote control and instruction book. Like most TV sets today without the remote I am not able to access the TV's code settings. Or even if someone has a spare one laying about. Would like to know if any of the learning remotes like those sometimes sold at Aldi can be used. Also how does one manually reset the TV to rescan trough all its channels without remote. I thought I would be able to do so by pressing both chan up down buttons on right side together and then switching on power while keeping both buttons pressed in. But set changed to original german on screen language, screen size changed and now zoom function is no longer there, also format in 4:3 does not seem correct, there is a wide black line accross the top of screen, it seems picture is too low as some of the writting on bottom of screen cannot be seen properly. When I put it in decoder mode it seems that all is too oval or too squashed. It was ok b4 I pressed these two buttons. Any input regarding this would be appriciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия