electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
lost colour on audiologic t.v x asda

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barrycollins2006

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject: lost colour on audiologic t.v x asda Reply with quote

well i had a bit of a tantrun with something on my television and must admit i hit the top of it not that hard but quite frim.
now ive lost all colour on every channel and built in dvd (combined)
ive took it apart and put it back together.
to be honest i dont know how to go about fixing it and its out of warantee at asda.
i would buy new one but id like to get this one fixed as i would have acchieved something.
im appealing to you all out there to help me by telling me what to look for and how to put colour back on.
its not a remote control thing the picture is perfect but will never be able towatch snooker again!!!

please help a newbie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия