electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Monitor Axion 15" model ATI9R3CX4158 R118 and R119 brok

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gaskoe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Monitor Axion 15" model ATI9R3CX4158 R118 and R119 brok Reply with quote

Hello!
I need some help regarding the next issue: the power supply of this monitor had broken; R118 and R119 are seriousely damaged (burned)and i dont know what value they have. Could someone help me to find a datasheet for this model of monitor, or just a diagram of power supply (based on a mosfet transistor P6NA60)? Thank you.
Gaskoe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: News Reply with quote

I found that the supply is also based on a integrat circuit UC 3842, and R118 goes to the Drena of moseft, and R119, goes to pin 3 of the IC mentioned above.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия