electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Hitachi C2x7xTN - E/W problem

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MickM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Hitachi C2x7xTN - E/W problem Reply with quote

I have an intermittant problem on a HITACHI C2576TN. It started with the screen width alternating, occassionally becoming wider than normal and distorting the picture (bowing). I checked for dries and resoldered around the E/W driver IC601 (TDA8350) and connections to the CRT PCB. In doing so I think I may have blown the E/W driver as now the picture is even wider and more distorted and the E/W geometry setup in Maintenance Mode fails to adjust the picture. However, the original fault is still apparent only now it alternates between slightly distorted to even more distorted. So....

a) where can I source a replacement TDA8350Q from within the UK?

and...

b) any ideas how to fix the original fault?

Cheers...
Vic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Where to obtain a TDA8350Q ic Reply with quote

This may be about a year late for you but try CPC and visit:
http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSearch/searchPage2.jsp?Ntt=tda8350q&Nty=1&N=411&Ntk=gensearch

I have the same fault but have no service sheets.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия