electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
dell inspiron keyboard removal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
user-guides

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: dell inspiron keyboard removal Reply with quote

lol wish i could type!! loads of spelling mistakes il start again.. you can get a dell inspiron 8500 8600 service manual and loads of others from user-guides.co.uk cost about 1.49.. i got a few last week for an inspiron 9400 only drawback is you have to use paypal to buy, so i presume they must sell on ebay too.. but to remove the keyboard just look on the base of your dell with the screws with a small circle with a K next to it.. remove all the screws with that k , turn it over then remove the power button strip.. it comes off without any remvals of screws.. under it youl see 3 screws holding the keyboard in .. remove them and there you go... i hope that helps..
for more info goto the site above and get yerself a manual
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия