electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
URC24b Remote Control

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monkey3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: URC24b Remote Control Reply with quote

LOCKED URC24B UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL, DOES ANYONE KNOW THE CODE TO UNLOCK IT? or A LIST OF CODES TO CHOOSE FROM FOR THIS REMOTE??

i HAVE LOCKED MY CROWN TV, SO IF ANYONE ALSO KNOWS HOW TO UNLOCK THAT, HELP WUD BE APPRECIATED..

mido
Erudite

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: Locked remote & tv Reply with quote

Lissen minkey- there will be a list of instructions provided with your rem. control- may I suggest that you follow them?. As to your tv being locked this is unlikely as an original remote is needed - if it has been locked by orig. rem- will need same to unlock.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: My acknowledgment of the Stupid reply Reply with quote

The reason why we're askin on a forum is because we dont have the instruction manual .. thought that would be self-evident.

So youre sayin the tv cant be unlocked with a different remote that's compatable ??

Minkey
Erudite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: polite answer to mankey Reply with quote

Lissen mankey- I have 30 years + in electronic repairs- obviously know more than me- to put it as simple as possible- the universal remote does basic functions such as change channels etc- once programmed by entering codes or by auto search- there you go- however, any functions more than these simple ones needs the ORIGINAL REMOTE- AND SIMIAN ONE< THEY ARE ALL F-----Kn different!!!!!.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия