electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Tuning in Philips 21CE1250 television

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bingy

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:19 am    Post subject: Tuning in Philips 21CE1250 television Reply with quote

Can anybody please tell me how to tune in the Philips 21CE1250 television. An elderly couple have `lost` BBC 1 and have no instructions. Thank you
Gunther

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: Same question... Reply with quote

I've figured out how to tune in the channels, enabling channel swapping while the tv is on, but whenever the tv is switched off, the channels are lost.

Any suggestions on how one would go about saving the channels to memory??

__
Gunther

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Problem Solved Reply with quote

w w w. p4c.philips.com/files/2/21ce1550/21ce1550_dfu_eng.pdf

The manual for the specified TV can be found through the above link. ( had to edit the link because I'm a guest )

( Yes I got off my ass, and as you can see, I found it in less than an hour! )

This isn't only a kind reply to a fellow person who is infuriated by this old TV, but an apology to those who read this and said "Lazy b******s! Go and look for it!"

Anyway,

*PROBLEM SOLVED*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия