electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
SHARP 32LF92H Pure Flat 32" TV - Loss of picture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mypicturehasvamooshed

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: SHARP 32LF92H Pure Flat 32" TV - Loss of picture Reply with quote

I have a Sharp 32LF92H 32" Pure Flat TV which seems to decide as and when it wants to show the picture on screen!!! Sometime when you turn it on it is fine and stays on, but sometimes when you turn it on only the sound comes on. About 2 weeks back it kept flickering to a bright white horizontal line straight across the middle of the set, but now it doesn't even do that, it just either comes on or stays off (with sound). It seems to like the mornings better than the evenings (i.e it comes on in the morning but not evening!!!!) - I really hope that my TV Evil or Very Mad isn't possesed Twisted Evil !!!

SERIOUSLY I REALLY need some help with this please Rolling Eyes !!!!!
gary

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that tv is fitted with the vestel 11ak45 chassis. check for dry joints around the frame stage, horrible set to work on. check r611 & r614 .47r resistors
only need to riise to .7r to cause problems.
mypicturehasvamooshed

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: SHARP TV Reply with quote

Thanks,

but i don't think i'm as technical as that to repair it myself, but I might know a man who can.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU'VE BEEN A GREAT HELP.

MUCH APPRECIATED

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия