electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
ORION COLOR 5588VT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zozonec

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: ORION COLOR 5588VT Reply with quote

HELLO FOR ALL, I NEED SERVICE MANUAL FULL AND SCHEMATIC DIAGRAMS FOR ORION COLOR 5588VT TV.
lry11

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject: cross reference! Reply with quote

in case you didn't know, orion tv's are also admiral brands too.. Laughing
DiZMar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mum < beguile > < have > 5188 Orion, I think, that it is similar. Tylk Where send it it. Till you will cover it not receive data equipment (assistance). Your case. Either (or) you will be made public either (or) nobody will help it. I apologize for style of language but I translate with the aid translate. I live in poland .
[email protected] <d

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Orion 5188 Reply with quote

My name is Vasile Ungureanu. I live in Romania.
Please sent a scheme Orion 5188.I have adrres e-mail :

[email protected].

Thank you very much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия