electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips 42" plasma screen model #42fd9954 schematic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joejoefta

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Philips 42" plasma screen model #42fd9954 schematic Reply with quote

Does anyone have have the schematic for 42fd9954 Philips plasma screen? I'm trying to troubleshoot a problem with my monitor. It currently has a problem where it will not trun on. I was told the starter need to be replace. Has anyone run into this problem before?
[email protected]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: 42fd9954 Reply with quote

Can you e-mail the result of your posting for your problem with your Philips 42fd9954. Have you resolved your problem

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plasma's are ment for board level replacement. If it's not working I would start with the power supply board but,

Item #:312235721971 Your Price:$1148.67 EA
Description:*DNP* PWR SUPL ASM
Core/DUD Value:$125.00 EA
WAS 312235721372 Total Price: $1273.67 EA
Vendor: NAP Suggested Retail: $1817.78 EA
On Hand: INVENTORY AVAILABLE IN MARYLAND
ETA: FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия